This Tester has a wide range of Test Voltage 500V to 5000V and IR of 1000GΩ or 1TΩ. A Large digital display with Analog Like Bar Graph indication with back light. 3125 from KYORITSU is equipped with an Auto-discharge function and Voltage output warning function, useful when testing Plastic HV Caps.
High Voltage Insulation Tester – KYORITSU
Other Features Include –
- Polarization Index measurement (PI).
- Timer measurement function.
- Indication of Output voltage and Discharge voltage.
- Safety standard IEC 61010-1 CAT.III 600V
- 1.3mA approx is the Short Circuit Current
KYORITSU ELECTRICAL INSTRUMENTS WORKS, LTD.
2-5-20, Nakane Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 152-0031 Japan
A high precision 6 ½ digit Digital Multimeter with dual measurement displays, 11 measurement functions and 10 math functions at high accuracy.
A scanner card, which carries 16 V-Channels and 2 I-Channels, to facilitate the measurements of multiple-test points on either a device or multiple devices all at a press of a button.
The GDM-8261 can be used as a semi-auto ATE System to increase the throughput of manufacturing test or as a data logger to perform long term monitoring or characterization of a DUT.
GDM-8261A – Dual Measurement Multimeter
Dual Measurements to perform two selected measurements simultaneously. High Resolution: Up to 100pA with DCI and 1nA with ACI Measurements.
- 6 1/2 Digit Display1,200,000 counts
- DCV Basic Accuracy0.0035%
- Bright Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- Standard Interfaces USB, RS232C, Digital I/O
Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. They manufacture more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, etc.