Synthesized In-Circuit LCR/ESR Meter, useful in measuring inductors, capacitors and resistors with a basic accuracy of 0.1%. Inbuilt functions of DC/AC Voltage/Current measurements and Diode/Audible Continuity checks, study the characteristics of electronics components. Very Essential tool on any Electronics Workbench.
Bench LCR ESR Meter 889B – BK Precision
- Measures Z, L, C, DCR, ESR
- D, Q, ACV, DCV, ACA, DCA and Ø
- Test Freq. – 100 Hz to 200 kHz
- Test Level – 1 Vrms, 0.25 Vrms, 0.05 Vrms
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- USB interface
Quick, basic LCR measurements at affordable price. Handheld passive-component testing-on the bench or in the field.
U1731A Handheld LCR Meter – Keysight
Some Features are –
- 20,000 counts resolution with dual display
- Choice of different testing frequencies
- Records Minimum, Maximum and Average readings
- Relative mode and Data Hold function
Keysight is discontinuing its U1731A, U1732A, U1731B and U1732B Handheld LCR Meters. These LCR meters will no longer be available after June 1st, 2011, though full support for existing meters will be given until September 1st, 2016.