The 10A Micro-Ohmmeter Model 6240 is a rugged, low resistance tester designed for both plant maintenance and field use. Utilizing a four-lead Kelvin method of testing, the Model 6240 Micro-Ohmmeter accurately measures very low resistance within 0.25%.
6240 Micro-Ohmmeters – Chauvin Arnoux
Resistance measurements are automatically calculated from 1µΩ to 400Ω with resolutions down to 1µΩ. The Model 6240 has selectable test currents of 10A, 1A, 100mA and 10mA and includes a polarity reversal function.
Operator safety by automatic discharge of residual charge on the equipment under test.
4-Wire measurement with automatic compensation of undesirable voltages and lead resistance.
- Measures from 1µΩ to 400Ω
- Test current selection from 10mA to 10A
- Manual temperature compensation
- Front panel polarity reverse function
- Stores up to 99 test results
- Auto store of multiple test results
The DataView Software included allows you to configure the instrument, temperature compensate the test results, as well as, store data and print reports.
This meter from Extech goes upto 1000A Clamp Meter. An AC/DC True RMS DMM with IR Thermometer and Bluetooth MeterLink.
EX845 True RMS Clamp Meter and DMM
MultiMeter functions include AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Diode, and Continuity.
- True RMS Current and Voltage measurements
- 4000 count backlit display
- Peak hold captures inrush currents and Transients
- Built-in non-contact IR Thermometer with laser pointer
- Features include Data Hold and Min/Max and Auto Power off
- Autoranging with manual range button
MeterLink Bluetooth transmitter Wirelessly transmits Voltage and Current readings to selected FLIR thermal imaging IR cameras to incorporate meter readings with thermal images
The EX845 METERLiNK for Android app allows the user of an Extech Instruments EX845 clamp meter to remotely view and display readings from the meter on an Android phone or tablet up to 10m or 30 feet away.
This includes the display of readings for the following functions: ACV, DCV, ACA, DCA, capacitance, resistance, frequency, diode test, Temperature (both contact, Type-K probe and non-contact, infrared functions). Function indicators highlight which measurement mode is selected on the meter. Additionally, Data Hold and Min/Max functions are also remotely displayed.
Hot-line state detection – Protects Meter on accidental voltage in Part/equipment on Test. (>30V). Large bolt mark – A large (lightning) bolt mark is with a buzzer sound, when HV is applied.
MG1000 Digital Insulation Tester – Sanwa
- Automatic data hold
- Bargraph just like analog meter
- Large display with backlight
- Current 1.2mA @1000V/1M
- Short Circuit Current <2mA
- 250V – 500V – 1000V Test V
- Max Resistance 4 G Ohms
from Sanwa Electric Instrument Co., Ltd.