Electrical Engineering Metrics. The EE Metrics – Volts, Amps, Ohms, Henry, Farad, Watts and many more.”EE” is Electrical Engineering. “Metric” from Latin metricus is “relating to measurement”. Combining them is a Acro-Portmanteau. (Acronym).
delabs Technologies is an online EE Resource centered around Electronics Engineering Technologies. The Focus is on Product Design, Instrumentation and Automation.
Electronic Engineering Companies. Like Test-Measurement, Semiconductors, Engineering/Manufacturing and Industrial Automation can Advertise in delabs to get valuable attention for their products and services.
EE Firms and Resources
- Circuit Diagrams Archives Reference
- Embedded Microcontroller Resource
- EDA CAD Circuit Design Software Tools
- Electronic Engineering Magazines
- ASIC, SOC, CPLD, DSP and FPGA
- Electronics Resources and Tutorials
- Industrial Automation & Process Control
- Sensors, Actuators and Analytical
- Test & Measurement, Instrumentation
- Semiconductor and IC Application Notes
- Datasheets, Standards & Service Manuals
- Components Parts Kits and Materials
- Power Electronics & Solar Energy