Electrical Engineering Metrics. The EE Metrics – Volts, Amps, Ohms, Henry, Farad, Watts and many more.”EE” is Electrical Engineering. “Metric” from Latin metricus is “relating to measurement”. Combining them is a Acro-Portmanteau. (Acronym).
delabs Content Map provides a view of all pages. If yo are a Do-it-Yourself Enthusiast or part of Amateur Radio Groups you will find Hobby DIY Garage resourceful. Electronic Circuits and Schematic Diagrams contain the designs with some notes.
Contact Mail Form Contact or Interface with delabs
dapj Tech Blogs
These are Tech Blogs i maintain to jot products and services of various firms in relation to Electronics Product Design and Development. You will also find here some product and circuit designs.
Electronics and Technology Sections
- Design Gopher – Product Design, EDA, ASIC Design.
- Components and Materials – Parts, Instruments, Tools.
- Tech Products Preview – Engineering Products Cladistics.
- Hyper Embedded – Microcontroller, SOC, FPGA, ASIC.
These are the main circuit sections, these have circuits in PDF format with Source design files and PCB layouts for some.
- Analog Circuits – Opamps, Comparators, Small Instruments, Mixed Design Circuits.
- Digital Circuits – Logic Circuits using 74 and 40 series of TTL and CMOS Chips.
- Power Electronics – Power Supplies, SMPS, Switching Supplies, Inverters, Energy.
- Microcontroller – 8051, 8951. Analog Interface, Single Board Computer. Firmware.
- Test Measurement – Basic DMM, Insulation Tester, AVO Meter, Small Tools.
- Data Interface – Printer Port Interface. Serial Port Circuits, Virtual Instruments.
- Hobby Projects – DIY Projects for a Lab. Basic Transistor Circuits for Learning.
- Custom Projects – Custom Design Examples including specification development.
- Theory Tutorials – Learning Electronics, Instrumentation and Industrial Controls.
- Electrical Diagrams – Control Panel Diagrams, Industrial Automation Designs.