Link Instruments was founded in 1986 by 3 Columbia University graduates that saw a need for affordable Logic Analyzers and Digital Storage Oscilloscopes.
Link Instruments sells and manufactures USB Digital Oscilloscopes and Logic Analyzers for Windows PC’s and Laptops. PC Based test and measurement equipment and instrumentation: digital oscilloscope, logic analyzer and spectrum analyzer.
USB based Dual Instrument, ideal for Digital Circuits or Equipment Design-Development. An Embedded Systems Lab Tool.
- Logic Analyzer FrontPanel Software
- 32 channels
- High Speed Operation 400MHz/200MHz max internal clock
- Deep Data Buffers Up to 2 millon samples per channel
- SPI Output & Monitoring
- I2C Output & Monitoring
- Data File Save/Export, Spreadsheet or Mathcad.
- Variable Threshold Voltage
- External Trigger Output
Link Instruments Inc. 17A Daniel Road East, Fairfield, NJ 07004, USA