Measures pH, ORP (mV/Rel. mV), and temperature(°C or F). The large display is easy to read even at a distance and features stability indication. The meter includes auto-buffer recognition for both USA and NIST pH buffer sets, automatic or manual temperature compensation, temperature in °F or °C, and display Hold.
Each meter includes a convenient slide-out calibration card for quick reference. All models (except for DO 2700) include an electrode arm and metal bracket which can be easily attached to the left or right side of the meter according to your preference.
- pHRange -2.000 to 20.000
- mVRange -2000.0 to 2000.0
- TemperatureRange 32 to 212°F (0.0 to 100.0°C)
- Up to 500-point memory with date-time stamp for GLP
- Calibration-due alarm let you know when to recalibrate
- Audible alarms alert you when reading fall out of range
- Output data to either printer or PC
From – OAKTON Instruments