Economically priced, easily programmable, micro-processor based passive component tester for fast, precise impedance measurements.
For remote operation and automated system applications, the unit comes standard with an RS-232 interface, plus IEEE-488 and Handler interfaces are available as options.
Features Include –
- Measures 11 Impedance Parameters.
- 0.2% Basic Measurement Accuracy
- AC Test Voltages of 0.25 and 1.0V
- Fast Measurement Speeds up to 25/Second
- Test Frequencies of 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, and 10kHz (9.6kHz)
- Automatic Open/Short Zeroing Eliminates Connection Errors
- LCD Display for Menu Programming and Test Results
- Hi/Lo Comparator Limits and 8 Sorting Bins for Pass/Fail Testing
- RS-223 Interface Standard, IEEE-488 and PLC Optional
QuadTech, Inc. founded as spinoff of GenRad’s Instrumentation Division – 1991.