Founded in Beaverton, OR in 1967, Universal Enterprises, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of portable testing and measuring equipment for the HVAC industry.
UEi – Test and Measurement Instruments
- Combustion Analyzers
- Clamp Meters
- Temperature/Humidity Testers
- Leak & Pressure Detectors
The DMEG3 Megohmeter allows you to predict, prevent and identify insulation failures that can cause appliance failure, ….
Features Include –
- Large digital display shows the test function and measured value
- 600V AC measurement capability
- Insulation resistance ranges 0 – 2000 M?
- Three test-voltage ranges (250, 500, 1000 V DC)
- Live circuit warning light.
- Precision resistance 0.01? with audible continuity.
- 200 mA short-circuit continuity test current for high accuracy.
UEi Test Instruments
Portland, OR, 8625 SW Cascade Avenue, Beaverton, OR 97008, USA
KYORITSU is a Company in Japan Manufacturing Quality Test and Measurement Instrumentation for Electrical Safety, Electrical Quality, Maintenance and Testing. They have a Manufacturing and R&D at Ehime, Japan.
KYORITSU – Instrumentation for Electrical Testing
History – 1940 – Mr. Takeo Kuramoto established Kyoritsu Electronic Research Institute and started to manufacture electric materials.
The products being Manuafctured and Developed include Multimeters, Clamp Meters, Insulation / Continuity Testers, Earth Testers, LOOP/PSC Testers, RCD Testers, Power Quality Analyzer, Power Meters, Phase Indicators, Illuminometers etc.
Earth Resistance & Resistivity Tester
Several sub-results can be shown on the display: Resistance of the Auxiliary Earth Spikes, Frequency of Test Current, Voltage and Frequency of Interference (noise), Residual Resistance Rk, etc.
Some Features –
- High test current up to 80mA yielding resolution of 0.001? on 2? range.
- Warning for excessive noise and high Auxiliary Earth Spikes resistance.
- Large Graphic Display with backlight for readings in poorly illuminated areas.