The 10A Micro-Ohmmeter Model 6240 is a rugged, low resistance tester designed for both plant maintenance and field use. Utilizing a four-lead Kelvin method of testing, the Model 6240 Micro-Ohmmeter accurately measures very low resistance within 0.25%.
Resistance measurements are automatically calculated from 1µΩ to 400Ω with resolutions down to 1µΩ. The Model 6240 has selectable test currents of 10A, 1A, 100mA and 10mA and includes a polarity reversal function.
Operator safety by automatic discharge of residual charge on the equipment under test.
4-Wire measurement with automatic compensation of undesirable voltages and lead resistance.
- Measures from 1µΩ to 400Ω
- Test current selection from 10mA to 10A
- Manual temperature compensation
- Front panel polarity reverse function
- Stores up to 99 test results
- Auto store of multiple test results
The DataView Software included allows you to configure the instrument, temperature compensate the test results, as well as, store data and print reports.